Answered By: Yamil Suarez Last Updated: Apr 02, 2017 Views: 1518
- Click on the "Items Checked Out" section
- Click on the items you want to renew
- Click on "Go" button
- Renew in person at library or by calling 617-747-2258
Warning: situations where items cannot be renewed
- CDs, DVDs, and items on reserve
- Books or scores that have been placed on hold by another patron
If an item already had overdue fines, these are still owed if item is renewed.
Finally, all library materials are due before the end of the semester or the end of the summer program session.
Please contact us through our "Ask a Librarian" form if you have any issues.