Answered By: Yamil Suarez
Last Updated: Aug 29, 2016     Views: 72

​Berklee students, faculty and staff can request items not owned by the library through an InterLibrary Loan if the item is held/owned by other libraries that participate in the request program.

To submit a request, fill out the InterLibrary Loan Request form. If you need any assistance with these services, please email