Answered By: Tsun-Ju Lin Last Updated: May 08, 2020 Views: 22
Answered By: Tsun-Ju Lin
Last Updated: May 08, 2020 Views: 22
To check out an EBSCO audiobook, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Login into EBSCOhost with your user ID and password.
- Step 2: Click the Borrow link to check out the Audiobook.
- Step 3: Select a borrowing duration from the drop-down menu and click the Borrow button.
- Step 4: You are prompted to install the EBSCO Audiobooks mobile app to your Apple or Android device from the Apple Store or on Google Play.
- Step 5: After installing the app on your device, open the app and log in with your EBSCOhost user ID and password you used to borrow the Audiobook on EBSCOhost.
- Step 6: Your checked out Audiobook titles are displayed on the Library screen. Tap Download to download a title to your device.
- Step 7: After your title has begun to download, tap the Play button to start listening to the Audiobook.
To get more information, please check the following video created by EBSCO: