Answered By: Yamil Suarez Last Updated: Oct 17, 2018 Views: 2392
- Click on the "Items Checked Out" section
- Click on the items you want to renew
- Click on "Go" button
- Renew in person at library or by calling 617-747-2258
- Alumni your email "username" will still be your original college Berklee email. To request an email change email email@example.com
Warning: situations where items cannot be renewed
- CDs, DVDs, and items on reserve
- Books or scores that have been placed on hold by another patron
If an item already had overdue fines, these are still owed if item is renewed.
Finally, all library materials are due before the end of the semester or the end of the summer program session.
Please contact us through our "Ask a Librarian" form if you have any issues.