Answered By: Yamil Suarez
Last Updated: Aug 29, 2016     Views: 1989

Current Berklee students should contact Berklee Card customer service as soon as a card is determined missing to have the card suspended. New IDs can be obtained at the One Card Office, which is located within Public Safety. All replacements for lost IDs are subject to a fee.