Answered By: Yamil Suarez Last Updated: Jul 17, 2020 Views: 143
For more information about the types of materials that can be placed on hold, please refer to our Services page.
To place a hold on an item:
- Go to the library website (library.berklee.edu)
- Click on "Login" in the upper right corner
- Select “Stan Getz Library Account”
- Login by using your full Berklee/Conservatory email address and ID number
- Find the item you need in the catalog
- Click on “Place Hold” (right side)
- Then “submit”. You should see a confirmation message “Your hold was successfully placed”
- An email will be sent to you when your request has been processed and it’s ready for pick up.
To check the status of your hold request, go to the “My Library Account” section of the library catalog.