Answered By: Tsun-Ju Lin Last Updated: Sep 17, 2020 Views: 31
Answered By: Tsun-Ju Lin
Last Updated: Sep 17, 2020 Views: 31
Renew Items Online
- Visit https://library.berklee.edu
- In the top right corner, click on "Login."
- Click on "Stan Getz Library Account (Berklee College of Music)"
- Input your full "Berklee email address" and your student/staff/faculty "ID number" in the corresponding fields.
- Click on "Items Currently Checked Out" and then select whichever items you want to renew.
- Click on "Go".
Renew Items in Person
You can also renew items in person at the Valencia library (Room B20.1).
*Warning: Situations where items cannot be renewed.
- DVDs and items on desk reserve.
- Books or scores that have been placed on hold by another patron.
Please contact us at "email@example.com" or simply stop by the Valencia Library if you have any issues.