Answered By: Tsun-Ju Lin Last Updated: Apr 08, 2020 Views: 19
The Berklee Valencia library provides a one-on-one library, research, and writing support to Valencia students for their daily assignments and Culminating Experience (CE)/Thesis paper. Although short consultations can be done during the library’s open hours without an appointment, we offer 30- to 45-minute, one-on-one meetings to help you with more specific and in-depth advice.
What kind of help do we offer?
We can help you with the following:
- Research issues: how to find information on the internet, use library resources, evaluate your sources, and more.
- Paper formatting: format your paper according to academic standards regarding fonts, spacing, margins, headings, the Chicago Manual of Style guidelines, and so on.
- Citing and referencing: learn how to properly cite and reference your sources, build your bibliography, and more.
- Academic writing: get tips on the writing process, how to be concise and coherent, how to detect common mistakes, how to choose a proper writing tone, and so on.
How can you book an appointment?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Detailed information about the type of support you need
- Your preferred date and time to meet
- Your preferred appointment length
If your inquiry is related to specific documents or papers, please attach them to the email. Once we receive your email, we will reply within the next 24 hours (excluding weekends) to confirm the request and arrange the meeting. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com