Answered By: Tsun-Ju Lin Last Updated: Sep 17, 2020 Views: 13
Answered By: Tsun-Ju Lin
Last Updated: Sep 17, 2020 Views: 13
To place a hold on an item:
- Go to the library website - library.berklee.edu
- Click on "Login" in the upper right corner
- Select “Stan Getz Library Account”
- Login by using your full Berklee email address and ID number
- Find the item you need in the online catalog
- Click on “Place Hold” (right side)
- Select "Valencia Main Library" as the pickup location.
- Then “submit”. You should see a confirmation message “Your hold was successfully placed”.
- An email will be sent to you when your request has been processed and it’s ready for pick up at the Valencia Library (B20.1).
To check the status of your hold request
- Go to the “My Library Account”
- Click on "Holds." You should be able to see the item(s) you placed on hold.
Please contact us at "firstname.lastname@example.org" if you need more assistance.