Q. How do faculty request items from another library?

Faculty can request library items (CDs, DVDs, scores and books) be placed on hold shelf for them at the  Albert Alphin Library (Boston Conservatory) or Stan Getz Library (Berklee College of Music). You can either use this form to request items or email your requests to askalibrarian@berklee.edu and a library staff will assist you with your request.

Please also see:

What if the library doesn’t have the book, score or article that I need?


  • Last Updated Mar 09, 2020
  • Views 47
  • Answered By Brendan Higgins

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0